1 Peter 4:10

Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

Monday, April 9, 2007

Interpritation vs. the giggles

This Sunday while I was interpreting worship we came to a song called "Christo Vive".

It's fast, and repetitive.

Christ lives, Christ lives, Christ lives,
my savior is not dead,
He is not in a tomb
my savior is not dead,
He is resurrected!
Christ lives, Christ lives, Christ lives!

A fun song . . . but like I said, fast and as I saw the deaf congregation keep up with the pace of the song I suddenly had the mental image of the action song "head, shoulder, knees and toes" and almost busted into a pile of giggles right there!

I managed keep it to a wide smile and we all had fun celebrating that Christ indeed is alive!

No comments: