1 Peter 4:10

Each one should use whatever gift he has received to serve others, faithfully administering God's grace in its various forms.

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

An answer to prayer!

Hello everyone . .

Anyone?

With Lonnie going crazy on different projects and me trying to get ready for a new baby I've been letting some thing slide, like this blog . . . My apologies!

Anyway, I am EXCITED to let you know that, if you recall the prayer posted here about Pastor Carlos getting a camera and computer to make Mexican Sign Language DVD's . . . . IT'S HAPPENING!

I just got done translating for him on the use of the camera! It's easy too . . .we are so thrilled, and soon he will be getting a computer for editing that will be kept at the church . . .

We Praise God!

So, now, pray that Pastor Carlos gets hopping - cause it is a needed thing!!!!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hi Michele! Thanks for visiting my blog. It would be nice to be in touch with a friend working in the same place and culture, though different areas. The blog you visited is my personal blog, and then we have a family one that is more ministry related at http://suppliants.blogs.com We have hd it for a long time, the three years we worked in Nicaragua and then the year we have been here in Mexico. I hope we can be in touch and encourage each other! :)